Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I get following message from PIX ver 7.0:PIX-1-106021: Deny TCP reverse path check from 192.168.0.150 to 192.168.0.250 on interface dmz106021: Someone is attempting to spoof an IP address on an inbound connection. Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (...

bma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded an ASA-5510 from 7.0 to 8.4.4-1 and theres a lot of stuff in it I don't recognize that I never added, mostly because of new network objects, nat commands, and other migration stuff. Its been awhile since I've configured the ASA and I ...

Bonjour,Svp, comment revenir à la case de départ avec Cisco ASA 5510. ie quelle est la commande pour revenir à la configuration par défaut.Merci---------------------Goodmorning,How to return to default configration with Cisco ASA 5510 command mode?Th...

Hi All,Did someone met the following log message on secondary ASA console output when turning on the ASA failover function?"Mate's service module (CSC SSM 6.6.1125.0) on slot 1 is different from mine (CSC SSM 6.6.1125.0)"After that the secondary cann...

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't see one related to hardware upgrades.I have two ASA 5510 running verion 8.0(5) with 256MB of RAM. I need to upgrade it and was going to go ahead and upgrade to ASA5510-MEM-1GB. I see that with version 8.2...

Which trigger a cisco ASA unit to be failed. The primary firewall was acting the active role and secondary was acting the standby role. On failure of one interface in the primary firewall, the unit was declared as failed and secondary firewall automa...

I have a 5540 running 8.2.5 and SSH access stopped working. Telnet still works.Logs show this:%ASA-6-302013: Built inbound TCP connection 227557909 for outside:x.x.x.x/62168 (x.x.x.x/62168) to identity:y.y.y.y/22 (y.y.y.y/22)%ASA-5-321001: Resource '...

Resolved! global internetout

Hi all,Wonder if someone can help me get my head around a NAT question. I understand how NAT works in a standard setup I.e the firewall or router has an interface with a public ip, but I have seen a global internet out statement on a firewall that s...

jcalero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card