Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We received a number of alerts from our IPS last night with high severity, signature name "Rustock Botnet". It may be just a false positive, but I would appreciate some assistance if anyone could shed further light on the alert (attached).Than...

For years, our firewall has been configured with a set of dynamic NAT rules in the DMZ, to dynamically assign an IP address in the DMZ for incoming connections from hosts on the Inside.  The pool was set up as the block of addresses in the /24 networ...

Just installed ASA 5505 cisco router two weeks ago and every thing is running great.Setup logging to email me for events that occur. That also is working fine.My question is this. I get this message several times a day some one than others about 15 t...

I've configured Identity options as per Cisco documentation and all the various tests work.I've added a new rule at the bottom of our inside ACL with my AD username selected under user but it doesn;t seem to work.When I go into monitoring\indentity\u...

jonhill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I AllI'm trying to do a simple port forward on an ASA 5515-x software version 8.6(1)Outside interface:name-if: outside-gcip: 77.243.x.xInside interface:name-if: insideip: 10.31.45.4inside lan = 10.31.0.0/16 route table:route outside-gc 0.0.0.0 0.0.0....

My client is transitioning to a new ISP and want to migrate there web servers in stages.  therefore they would like to keep some servers running on the old ISP and some servers use the new ISP.I have set this up in a lab and keep running into routnin...

Hi All,my current network layout is attached.The service provider will be preparing an MPLS-VPN network as per our request.The required scenario is:Only one PC from the 10.50.10.0/24 subnet is required to connect to mpls network directly. Other PCs s...

I want to forward smtp to one backend server (Barracuda) and then forward http/https, imap4, 587 and 993 to a different backend server (exch-01), but I want all outbound communication from these two servers to always appear to come from the same publ...

dkraut by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the release notes it mentions new features in 8.4.4.5, however when I go to download a new version, the latest available is 8.4.4.1.  Anyone know why, or how to get 8.4.4.5?

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card