Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following configuration in my ASA 5505 and I'm having problems connecting with other players on my XBox (moderate NAT).I think my problem is that I need to forward ports tcp:3074, udp:3074, and udp:88 to my xbox which is at 192.168.2.50 (v...

Hey everybody,I have the weirdest issue i've ever seen so far ....Appreciate your kind supporthere is how it goes :[L3 Switch] -----MPLS------[FWSM/6500Core]I have made the full setup and everything that is now Macintosh/iOS/OSX is working fine ... m...

AJ Asaad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pix 515e Failover

I just purchased a 515e unit from a person that got done with CCNA stuff little did i know it was a failover unit. Is there anyway to knock out the failover part and make it a primary unit with no failover needed. Just using it as a personal home net...

Hello all,I'm new to configuring ASA 5505, I got a security plus license which allows multiple VLANs.I want to be able to configure the ASA to allow only RDP session (One way) to another Switch where all the VLANs are. I've attached a pic of what I w...

Aces:My ASA has like 700k ASDM messages buffered, but on the ASDM, I only can see messages cashed since the ASDM launched (on the Home page and Mornitor>logging>log buffer).  How can I view all buffered ASDM messages?  Need to troubleshoot an inciden...

Hello - Any help will be greatly appericated.   I have a lab environment that I am trying to figure out.  I'm using GNS3, within GSN3 I have my ISP as the cloud and an ASA 5505 connected to a Layer 3 Switch and one host connect to the L3 Switch.  The...

rodne2012 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes