Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,there are two connection timeout on ASA:#timeout connection ...and the other one through class-map/policy-map with:#set connection timeout ....if we have both, I guess class-map/policy-map has higher priority.any suggestion would be very appre...

Hi,we are using Cisco ASA with LAN and DMZ ones. generally internet will get with Outside interface IP address which we can get the IP details. here i want to get NATed IP instead of outside interface IP.is it possible to do that?For example, Outside...

Hello,Last night and this morning after the latest signature release s472 I have been getting hammered with alerts from this signature - nids http evasion - signature 24339.  The description says it fires on the occurence of %3f in the URL.  The desc...

I am trying to upgrade my ASA 5580-20 from 8.1.2 to 8.2.2 through the ASDM wizard. I get the following error: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://10.0.0.2/admin/disk0/asa822-k8.bin. I haven’t been able to find out what that error...

Resolved! Blocking on PIX

HiWe have some issues with emails and the domain gets blacklisted. I am thinking if there is some kind of virus on some computers which may be using port 25 to send smtp traffic. I was wondering if there is any way to configure the PIX for it to acce...

I have firewall ASA 5510. Currently I am having 2 Mbps Internet link. Everything is working fine but one of the branch users where we are having site to site connection is complaining about the slowness. So we have decided to arrange one more Interne...

Dear Team,My customer is having 8mb lease line.The site to site vpn is created between ASA 5520(Near Side) and ASA 5540(Far side).The mail and other erp applications are running through the tunnel. All the servers are located in far side.The normal t...

I have an ASA 5510 with the CSC-SSM module. We get alot of people telling us they sent us email though I do not know how to check to see what email has been blocked. In Exchange server I can verify exactly when any email hit the server and what the s...

kevand by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can you apply the command priority-queue to sub-interfaces. Please check below for the sub interface configinterface GigabitEthernet0/1no nameifno security-levelno ip address!interface GigabitEthernet0/1.20vlan 20nameif Voicesecurity-level 50ip addre...

Hello,I've configured an ASA5520 and setup a single host on the inside to test connectivity.  I can ping external/Internet addresses fine from the firewall (i.e. I can ping google from the firewall), however, I cannot ping external IPs from the host ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card