Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI would like to get a second opinion if the below config will work on Cisco PIX or ASA on 7.0 version. Basically configuring the port forwarding to different servers on a LAN on port www on different public IPsinterface Ethernet0/0 nameif outsid...

sarat1317 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like upgrade my ASA 5505 with ASDM 5.2(2) & ASA 7.2(2)I made the upload of the last file asdm-602.bin and asa802-k8.binFor the asdm, it seems to made the upgrade via Properties/Device Administration / boot image config and choose the last ...

I installed CSM on a server machine & also installed RME , now  i add the security device in Common services > DCA , then i appears in RME , but when i open the CSM client , i don't see the added device , how can i sync the added device in the CSM cl...

HI,currently In our network we done NAT on the Cisco router wereip nat inside source static 10.86.6.251 XXX.90.XXX.1Acl is allowing range of ports ---- 80, 1021 to 1281 from Outside to insideip nat inside source static tcp 10.86.6.251 5500 XXX.90.XXX...

Hi alli have L2L Vpn between an ASA 5510 and a PX515 running fine.I also have a RA VPN running on the ASA5510What i would like to do is: have ppl dial in to the ASA and get an IP from the VPN Pool 192.168.10.0/24 and then access web services sitting...

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,We have Cisco ASA 5505 (OS version 8.2.1) using for Production Site and working fine w/o any problem. One of the Services Server on which the private IP is configured 192.168.18.104 and natted with public IP address 1.1.1.10 configured ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am familiar with the Track command to watch an IP SLA setup for routing and fail overs. The other day i noticed someones ASA confiugred with a Track command and it looked like it was used for the routing and fail-over stuff.Can someone give me some...

Hi all,I'm currently managing a Cisco ASA 5520 firewall running ver 8.2(1) with an IPS ASA-SSM-10 running Cisco IPS Version 6.2(1)E3. Since last month however, we have been getting this unusual errors reported by the IPS module:IPS software attempted...

Since upgrading ASAs from v7.24 to v8.21, the ASDM VPN L2L sessions no longer displays the names of the tunnel-group peers as defined by the name command. Works fine in v7.24. I found this a really useful feature to identify remote peers by name rath...

russ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics