Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have 2 new Firepower devices in a HA Pair scenario, and I want to install an update on them through my FMC GUI.  It states that reboots of the firewalls are necessary to complete the update.  I have to assume that the reboots will not occur simulta...

tgillon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Attempting configure AWS Virtual firepowers.  Is there a way to add a complete configuration into Cloudformation Instance User Data like there is with ASAs?  I've only seen examples that you can add default passwords like this: UserData: ...

sweigle88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CVE-2021-31805 - Has a Cisco Product Impact list been announced? It describes Affected system: Apache Struts version 2.0.0 - 2.5.29.How do I check the current apache version running on Cisco ISE? Thanks.  

ygao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all i have a bizarre situation going on. When I put FTD in place and my laptop only in switch I can ping the FTD internal IP 192.168.3.1 . I pleg FTD into another switch I can still ping it. Now here is the kicker , when I plug in passthrough pho...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card