Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello,As per new security Policy(1) any unsuccessful or successful attempts to Core Backbone switches/routers should be logged and email alert goes to Security Team(2) Any config changes including resetting of password should be logged and Email Aler...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have two asa 5520 ios version 7.0(8) and i have configured them to work as active stand-by and lan-based but when i wrote "show failover" i found it disabled on the primary one and no replication is done.can anyone help

I noticed that our ASA firewall is showing false SYN attacks. When I look at them, I see such things as our AS400 sending print jobs to a remote facility with an IPSEC tunnel, another example is our PC's connecting to an outsourced content filtering ...

Does anyone knows if PIX Blade will discontinue or be replaced by a new one (similar to IPSEC SPA). We are in the process of investigating for a new project and the hardware is quite old. Most vendors are invastigating in multicore processors.

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I have ASA 5510 with aip-ssm 10.My issue is how to have access to the module from the lan and allow it to connect to internet. i have created a static translation: static (inside,csc) tcp 10.10.10.5 https 172.16.100.5 2000 netmask 255.255.25...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Are these config ok, as per need.But till not working except SMTPRequirement * allow SMTP traffic from outside to host 80.1.2.3* allow port 5512 from inside to outside for host 192.168.20.50* allow inside host 192.168.1.10 to communiate on port...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static Entry - ASA

Hello,OSPF is running between L3Switch and ASA but still need static entry on L3Switch to forward traffic to ASA.ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.10Can someone explain why?

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card