Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a FWSM with 2 contexts. The OUTSIDE interfaces are each in their own L3 vlan and in a common VRF. (ie: both next to each other looking out)I am having a problem getting traffic from one FW to go out C1 and enter C2. I can ping all the outside ...

trevora by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am trying to limit the number of tcp connections to a server to 5000 for example, but when i am setting this with a policy map on the ASA , it is working until the connections are more than 5000, then the drop starts wich is normal, but what is ...

josephium by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two identical ASA 5510's and would like to create a tunnel between them so that I can replicate backup data. My old 281l's at each end could not handle the traffic. On my data center end I use 198.61.64.0 /17 and 198.90.152.0 /24 on the othe...

I have an ASA 5505 with two internal VLANs - let's say 192.168.0.0/24 & 192.168.1.0/2 and an outside interface which is the internet gateway for both of the internal subnets. I can get on the net from each internal net but I can't figure out how to ...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone can help to explain the SNMP trap behaviour of ASA when there is interface failure or chassis failure occurred.For example, 1)When one of the interface failure,firewall failover occurred, which firewall will sent out the SNMP traps, the failed...

benghock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have the following Inquiry, as the below Question and answer. can Anyone help me how can I terminate a VPN connection using the switch ? what are the requirements ? is there any link that elaborate that? Q. Can I terminate VPN connections o...

I would like to seek advices regarding to Cisco Firewall Module [WS-SVC-FWM-1] and IPv6 network. At this moment, our server farm is capable to support IPv4/IPv6 network, and our servers are starting to use both to serve our end-users. My questions ar...

crystal91 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes