Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have users behind the firewall and need to access telnet session to the xtrader.prudential.com port 10200.we have DHCP so user IP changes and cannot configure user on static IP, what is the secure way to allow this on Cisco ASA 5510LAN IP segmen...

Hello, Could I have some help in placing CAS and CAM servers in my existing topology :).Indeed I want to verify the conformity of Remote users(Connected Via VPN) to my inside servers by NAC, but I have some difficult in placing them.Is it possible to...

Hi,I have configured the ASA5510,configured for the IPSec Remote Access.Now in the remote PC I have loaded and configured the Cisco VPN client and configured also.Now i am getting connected to the mai site through teh IPSec VPN,and the remote PC also...

Hi. Is it true that i would need both an acl allowing packets from a lower security pix interface and a static nat in order to allow ip traffic to flow from a lower security interface to a higher security interface. The reason i am asking is that i...

Today I had a client call and tell me that their domain controllers could not resolve DNS out to the internet. They were looking at the syslog of the ASA and saw it blocking their servers outbound on DNS. I looked at it and didn't see anything and ...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a site that has worked with no problem until today. I am getting Phase 1 with no problem and have multiple IPSEC tunnels established. The problem I am having is with the remote site getting to a specific host. I am getting the following...