Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can you configure user account permissions that apply to ASDM interface from the CLI? For instance, I need to gove someone red only access to the ASDM so they can view but cannot make changes to the config.Can this be done using the CLI?Mario

Hi,   I'd like to know if the last firepower 2130 OS is EIGRP compatible nativly or only using Flexconfig ?   If it is not native can we have an ASA OS on an firepower appliance ?   strange question I know but EIGRP is absolutely needed by my custome...

bayela001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a question regarding debug in FirePower devices without using FMC. Just want to make sure the procedure is correct:- enable diagnostic logging in FDM,- enable console filter in FDM with level set to debug,- enter system support ...

Hey all, I'm working on a lab in PT and I'm wondering if someone could help me with the syntax for these two commands I need to put on my ASA:Put commands on ASA to allow for ASDM access from inside networkConfigure dynamic PAT using outside interfac...

Good evening,I'm working on procuring C9200L-24P-4X-E switches and since it comes with Network Essentials license I'm wondering if supports FIPS mode?  Thanks

Amko3805 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a site to site VPN configured on cisco asa 5505, VPN is up and we can see TX and RX but we are unable to get any ping replies. We also tried RDP and other access to the remote end but no luck.The strange thing is TX and RX are going up ...