Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot add Security Intelligence URLs in FMC

hoffa2000
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all

After upgrading to 6.1 I'm trying to activate the URL Security Intelligence I've been waiting for. No luck. I can add a custom URL intelligence feeds but not the built-in like URL Attackers, or rather when I press "Add to Blacklist" the object is moved to Blacklist but disappears when I save the policy.

I have all necessary licensing. So whats up, am I missing something?

Regards

Fredrik

3 Replies 3

Oliver Kaiser
Level 7
Level 7

This should work fine the way you did it. I re-created this in my lab and had no issues adding the various categories to the blacklist.

Your issue sounds alot like CSCvc00352. You might wanna open up a TAC case to investige this further.

Hi

Sigh. Feels like I'm running into bugs at every turn after my jump to 6.1. I can't help woundering why this is the case since the 6.1 track seems to be the way forward for Cisco into their new Threat Defence platform. Anyway TAC is going to have their hands full with me soon.

/Fredrik

I have opened up 15 cases since 6.0.0.1, so you are not the only one suffering. ;)

6.2 will be focused on stability according to our cisco se, lets hope that is true.

p.s. in case tac is able to fix this issue or if its really the linked bug let me know. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card