Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! Asa 5525-X. When loaded with ASA version 9.5(2)6, I had a problem with high CPU utilization: DATAPATH-0-1814                    99.0%    96.8%    86.9%CP Processing                      0.3%    0.4%    0.5%tmatch compile thread              0...

Hello everyone, Please can you help me about a rule static Nat one to one is not working well. IN the rule I have three services or three ports tcp 3299, 3200 and 3300, this ports are Nating by the IP address  P.P.P.P, when I try test the conection ...

Resolved! DNS TTL in ASDM

Hi Guys, In Cisco ASA 5505 ASDM, is there a way to see the remaining TTL for DNS entries. With CLI you can use the command #show dns and it displays the remaining TTL. How can I see it with ASDM? (Backgroud: I am using FQDN based ACL and hence would...

Hello, We're replacing a failed ASA5505 with a 5508 and noticing they're not similar right away.   The previous ASA had a vlan with 2 subnets configured, then configured the switchports to access members of the vlan.  This was ideal for our servers...

m01101101 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,everybody. I have two asa 5555-X . I what to do a failover with active/standby, and I have already done. but I have a problem now,  if asa outside interface goes down, I want to asa inside interface goes down, to  effect downstram device go to ...

We found an error when try to upgrade Network Sensor Patch. Any Idea what the cause? OUT: Verifying archive integrity...OUT: All good.OUT: Uncompressing Cisco Network Sensor Patch / Fri Mar 25 14:01:08 UTC 2016OUT: .OUT: .OUT: .OUT: .OUT: .OUT: .OUT...

Hai I need to know whether clustering of two ASA 5545x- firepower  with cisco 6807xl(enterprise Lic) in VSS is possible.There is no DMZ  and firewalls need to be in transparent mode. I need to connect a switch to outside interface and put few server...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card