cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Firepower 1010 Port forwarding

Ronnieace
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently bought a firepower 1010 as an upgrade from my older 5510 that I have. Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the Firepower device manager and can not for the like of me figure out how to forward port 80 from my outside interface to my internal web server after trying a million different NAT and ACL combinations.

6 Replies 6

mohd_123shoaib
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,
Can you share with us the output of packet tracer once you have deployed the configuration. Also you can use the link below to configure the required NAT and access rules as well as run a packet tracer.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/640/fdm/fptd-fdm-config-guide-640/fptd-fdm-nat.html#task_210AE84BB62745E69AC1A1BF0ACEA548

kapydan88
Level 4
Level 4

Did you manage to configure it? Because i try it, but unsuccesful...

port frw 1140.PNG

I need to forward access from external ip of my firepower 1140 1.1.1.1 and tcp 10555 to internal ip of oracle vm 2.2.2.2 and tcp 22.

vpn_outside 1.1.1.1

oracle vm 2.2.2.2

1.1.1.1:10555 -> 2.2.2.2:22

@kapydan88 

Amend your NAT rule as below, this works

1.PNG

2.PNG

Ensure the ACP has an inbound rule to the real IP address (2.2.2.2) and port (22) of the server.

HTH

It works, thanks.

But this moment isnt clear "Ensure the ACP has an inbound rule to the real IP address (2.2.2.2) and port (22) of the server" - i allow tcp 10555 from external interface and 22 also for external interface?

Because i allow all traffic for test pusposes.

In you Access Control Policy the source will be "any" (not the outside interface), the destination will be an object that represents the real IP address (2.2.2.2) of your server and the destination port is ssh (tcp/22). E.g.

11.PNG

This suggested static Auto-NAT rule works for me also. However, the display of this NAT rule shows Source=inside-zone and Destination=outside-zone which seems intuitively opposite of what one would expect; for example, like the corresponding ACP rule (source=outside-zone/address to dest=inside-zone/address). Would you please elaborate on this NAT rule or its syntax? And why the original static Manual NAT rule does not do the trick? Thanks!
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card