Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I would like to know: 1) What are the best practices while deploying Cisco Firepower (FTD / IPS) in standalone/ HA/ cluster? Sometimes it just look like the boxes can't handle traffic no matter the design (I may be wrong but we mostly ...

dvalinho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an asa 5512 with a 100Mb external line connected to port 1/1. Connected for internal we have 2 networks on 1/2 and 1/3. The issue we have is users keep maxing one of the networks restricting the other one. How can we limit interfaces 1/2 and...

I am trying to get one of my servers access to microsoft updates via the application filtering. However, I think that it is not working because of no DNS capabilities. We want to point their DNS to Cisco Umbrella which I have created as objects. Can ...

I need to configure DNAT in cisco asa. my servers in DMZ should be accessed from internet. Can anyone explain me the steps along with commands or asdm screenshots.

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to allow traffic to and from a URL, specifically upgrade.bitdefender.com/av64bit-eps or ip add: 104.18.168.222. I've attached an image of how it's configured on the FMC. Traffic is still not being allowed so I'm trying to confirm what the ...

Vic48 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a ASA 5545X with two outside interfaces. We are using both wan links with route maps. So WAN 1 is used by VLAN 100-120 and WAN2 is used by VLAN 200-220.When I configure incoming nat to access a webserver in VLAN 100 over WAN1 everything...

Want to regulate Profinet traffic on a:FPR-1120 - ASA 9.13(1)Mode = Transparent https://wiki.wireshark.org/PROFINET/RT Is there any way to allow this traffic? Has anyone an idea for me? Thanks in advanceJOP 

jop01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card