Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Firepower 2130 Security Appliance end of life

bhartmann
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo,

ich bin auf der Suche nach Informationen zum End of Life (EOL) für die Cisco Firepower 2130 Security Appliance. Leider konnte ich bisher keine entsprechenden Details finden. Falls jemand von euch über relevante Informationen verfügt oder eine zuverlässige Quelle kennt, wäre ich sehr dankbar, wenn ihr sie hier teilen könntet. Vielen Dank im Voraus für eure Hilfe!

English:

Hello,

I am looking for information regarding the End of Life (EOL) for the Cisco Firepower 2130 Security Appliance. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find relevant details so far. If any of you have information or know a reliable source, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it here. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If you own the particular device then use : https://cway.cisco.com/sncheck/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Vermutlich hast Du nichts gefunden weil diese Serie noch nicht EOL ist. Noch nicht einmal End of Sale, auch wenn ich sie heute nicht mehr kaufen würde.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card