Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco FMC server response was not understood error

navidn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Recently, I have faced a strange error while I was trying to access my FMC GUI after 1-2 months! The server returns the following error (Image 1) and nothing stops it. 

I have tried to restart my virtual FMC and also tried to change GUI password in the CLI. Also as I searched it is reported bug from Cisco as it mentioned in the following link:

https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCvu44472

I wonder if anyone can offer me a solution?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@navidn if indeed you are hitting that bug, the issue is resolved in version 7.0 or 6.6.5.

As version 6.6.5 is the current recommended version, I'd suggest upgrading to that.

HTH

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

@navidn if indeed you are hitting that bug, the issue is resolved in version 7.0 or 6.6.5.

As version 6.6.5 is the current recommended version, I'd suggest upgrading to that.

HTH

Dear Rob, as i tried to upgrade the FMC to the recommended version (GUI is not accessible ), the upgrade was failed due to database connection failure. I uploaded the log in the attachment and I would be appreciated if you can offer me a solution.

Hi @navidn with these database errors you should log a call with TAC, who are better able to troubleshoot this issue this problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card