Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

helloi config my firepower like this https://integratingit.wordpress.com/2019/10/12/ftd-allow-traceroute/ but i dont traceroute through  FTD 1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.58.12 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.57.73 * * * Request timed out.    ====  my firepower4 *...

HI ALL, I have bought the firepower 1010 to act as gateway for my thirdparty item going to be connect with our network our network based are 10.13.x.x and the outside are 192.168.20.x and 192.168.4.x can the firepower do it using FDM. can we have the...

Hello,  I would like to import in the CDO an ASA configuration in order to assign it to FTD 2120 running ASA image. I have found the onboarding of devices but I would like to only have the configuration of the device in the CDO? Is that possible? Reg...

Hi teams, I have some questions. I know FMC needs open the firewall URL for internet access(rule download, SM licensing ..).When I see FMC guide, It is just displayed url such as 'www.cisco.com'(please see below picture). It is simple and best.But, H...

2132.png
HWAN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I need to downgrade an old PIX 535 from pix804-48 version to 6.3.4, but i get this message: Image must be at least 7-0-0-0 error in file ... Could someone please provide me at least version 7.0.0?Thanks in advance Sirio

Hello, I have an FTD managed through FDM. I have two S2S VPNs using VTI and would like to do some path selection. I created two route-maps each matching a specific prefix list and each has BGP weight and local preference. I see that there is an optio...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card