Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE redirection guest portal

teymur azimov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dears,

I want to use Cisco ISE Guest portal. I configurate Cisco ISE and Cisco Wireless Controller as this guide:

Central WEb Authentication on the WLC and ISE Configuartion Example.

i configurate ISE and WLC. Not do any authentication configuration( for example redirect ACL) in switch.

The wireless user can connect to Guest SSID and i see the authenticarion success in ISE but the redirection is not working. user can redirect guest portal page.

Must i need do any configuration in switch? if yes which configuration??

Thanks.

I use evaluation soft for ISE. Is this a cause a problem?

4 Replies 4

bcarroll
Level 1
Level 1

If this is a wireless configuration you don't need to do anything on a switch.  I'm not sure I fully understand what you are doing, but it sounds like you are having an issue with the Authorization Policy.  When you look at the ISE Operations>Authentications what Authentication Policy is the successful Authenticaiton matching?  It sounds like your not landing on the right authorization policy.

Regards,

Brandon

wlan security information.jpgThank you very much to help me.

i attach the result file. ise.jpgise1.jpgise2.jpg

Thank you very much to help me.

I did not configurate DNS ip address in intial configuartion in ISE. Is this issue cause the DNS problem??

thanks.

I can access ISE this way:

https://172.31.3.111/admin/#pageId=com_cisco_xmp_web_page_admin_guestMgmt_settings

i do not config DNS ip in ISE server.

The redirect URL shows an FQDN.  If your host cant resolve that you're not going to get to it.  Looks like you solved your own problem.

Regards,

Brandon

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card