cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Secure Workload (Tetration) - Remove old inventory

DannyDulin
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to remove devices from the Tetration inventory.

We have devices detected by CSW that are no longer in use, but are showing up in the inventory list.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

1. Log in to the Tetration web UI.
  2. Click on the "Inventory" tab in the left navigation menu.
  3. Find the device you want to remove in the list of devices.
  4. Click on the device to open its details page.
  5. Click on the "Delete" button in the top right corner of the page.

This will remove the device from the Tetration inventory. Please note that this operation cannot be undone, so be sure that you really want to remove the device before proceeding

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for the feedback Marce1000. 

That works for workloads with the agent installed, but what about inventory that is discovered from flows? I have devices in the inventory that are powered down and surplused. I can't figure out a way to remove them from the tetration inventory.

I'm running into the same problem, having CSV label inventory not on the network anymore required to be deleted.

Thanks   

rcastor
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have a resolution to this?  I have fictitious devices that I apparently manually added by IP, on which have never had an agent installed, showing up in inventory as "Type: FLOW_LEARNT" (no idea how that is possible) and I cannot remove them.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card