Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

“what options we can offer a client if they are planning on purchasing 25 switches (9200 & 9300 series), mainly with regards to licensing.  Our client is interested to know if there is a group license option perhaps, also which licenses is required...

Hi I am using the FMT 5.0-8699 for mac and at the SSO page after the Duo Security authentication, all I'm getting is a black window with "null" text. How can I overcome this step. Thanks. I have attached the screenshot fyi. It is the same result with...

gzygadlo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'v got firepower 1140 model and SFP-10G-SR-C. FPR is connected to the Nexus5548. Both FPR and Nexus see the SFP.   Slot 1 Port 9:User Label:Oper State: Link DownState Reason: DownMac: 04:BD:97:74:8E:0COper Speed: IndeterminateOper Duplex: Full Du...

jakubgm by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

IOS 7.05 PIX 515eI have turned on logging.I set up a syslog server.But log messages stop me from doing anything on the console.How do I stop the messages?I have tried "no logging console".I tried setting "logging console 0"I don't want to just limit ...

robert6755 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower Upgrade

I currently am running a Firepower 1140 on VMware - Firepower version 7.0.2.1 (build 10).  I want to upgrade to version 7.2.4.  Can I jump straight to this version, or do I need to step it up over a few times?  All the documentation I have read, if I...

ssuttle1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card