cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Security Manager - Download?

davisms07
Level 1
Level 1

I've recently have been handed the task of migrating a ASA-5515 & a ASA-5520 in to a single ASA-5516X w/ Firepower. 

I've downloaded the Firepower Management Center vmware appliance and have that installed.  However, I can't seem to find a download for Cisco Security Manager.  Does anyone know where I can download this software from?

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Troy Jackson
Level 1
Level 1

On the Cisco support site just type in "Security Manager" in the search or navigate to:

Downloads Home / Security / Security Management / Security Manager

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the star below.
-Troy J.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Troy Jackson
Level 1
Level 1

On the Cisco support site just type in "Security Manager" in the search or navigate to:

Downloads Home / Security / Security Management / Security Manager

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the star below.
-Troy J.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CSM is a licensed product and not freely available. You have to purchase it to be eligible to download and use it.

Why would you need it for this purpose? It is designed for managing large deployments of ASAs.

We have quite a few ASAs in this environment.  They are each individually managed, so I'm using this project to improve the overall management process. 

CSM is getting quite old and will likely not be developed much longer.

For a new management initiative I'd recommend considering Cisco Defense Orchestrator (CDO). 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card