cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN using ASA 5555-x Requirements

ropauljr87
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking into replacing a current, clientless SSL VPN; however, there are some parameters that this device (solution) must be able to exceed, or moving forward with Cisco would not be an option.

Parameters to succeed:

- URL-specific granularity down to a person (or group)

- (logon security - some people will see different options/applications; whereas, others won't see that option at all

- not a full tunnel (only exist in web browser)

- ability to restrict HTTP redirects

I believe the URL-granularity is good, but I am having difficulty finding good answers for the rest. I would appreciate any input.

1 Reply 1

ropauljr87
Level 1
Level 1

This has had no response since posted in the beginning of October 2018. Would anyone be able to comment further on these? We just configured and tested another sslvpn solution with a different hardware vendor; however, it didn't meet all the parameters above. Any response would be helpful...if not, then I will start configuring and testing soon...now that the other hardware vendor test didn't pass for us.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: