Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I'm fairly new to Firepower devices, and I've hit a barrier. I need to specify remote access vpn access rules per AD Group, so that I can limit the routes presented to each group of users.   I cannot find anywhere where to do this, is it pos...

tferreira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. I'm configuring PPPOE on ASA 5510. I'm doing base on this article "https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa72/configuration/guide/conf_gd/pppoe.html". But I can't establish PPPOE on ASA 5510. When i debug on firewall, I recive...

kennytran by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Currently I have a 6509 switch which connects to an HA-Pair of 5520's. The 5520's connect to both ISP 1 (12.x.x.x) & ISP 2 (50.x.x.x).  I have an inside server farm on 192.168.0.0/24, and many of these servers need to be accessed from the out...

Hello, I have to migrate an ASA 5512-X HA-Pair (Active-Passive) to an 5516-X HA-Pair (active-passive). I wonder if I just could copy and paste parts of the actual 5512-X configuration (network-objects, access-lists, nat, group-policies, ..) to the 55...

Hi everyone,   I just got this new device. I am new to this  Firepower5508  and have to complete the basic settings in a short period of time... I would like to ask:   1.) In the router mode, how do I change the security level for interfaces (like th...

riderfaiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are having a strange bahviour with a FTP connection. We have a session where the client is sending TCP FIN to the server but this TCP is being dropped by IPS FIREPOWER. Doing a capture in IPS we see the TCP FIN which is send from client to s...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I've run a Pen test against our ASAx and it shows weak TLS, how do I fix this and what side effects might we get. We also use the Cisco Anyconnect for our remote users as I guess they use this?   https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest   Screenshot ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card