Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to generate a report on FirePower so we may see only the URLs that were entered by users or clicked upon. Basically the URLs that show up in address bar. The problem that I see is that the reports are too crowded with URLs from referen...

valkos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team: I'm trying to do a password recovery to ASA5525-x with Firepower service in referend to the guide in the link  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa93/configuration/general/asa-general-cli/basic-hostname-pw.html#91949. We di...

jhontoc24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have upgraded the rommon, asa image and asdm image on my asa5506-x and not i cant access the device using the ASDM. It asks for the ip username etc, i enter them and it proceeds to load the software then once its loaded the software it says its ...

Martyw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a question about a custom report, is it possible to create a custom report that shows how much data is used for facebook video for a specific subnet or host ip address? There is a predefined one, but this shows it for the complete net...

jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We configured captive portal to authenticate users with windows machines that are not joined to  AD domain & for mobile devices with AD credentials.  Is it possible to use third party ca certificates to avoid certificate warning ?  We found that once...

sunugopal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding FPR inline set configuration.We use FPR2130 with FTD as an IDS sensor (passive + SPAN) at this moment. We want to configure in-line set for another type of traffic. So, in my opinion, we have to connect another phys...

I have an ASA 5505 purchased and installed in China running asa8215-k8.bin code. No 3DES due to export controls and I can't legally install it.ASDM does not launch and from what I've read, the ssl encryption level is the issue.I can't set ssl encrypt...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card