Views
Helpful
Replies

Deploy FMC configuration to FTD

aungkyawwinn55
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all

Deployment failed. Correct configuration error(s) and redeploy. If deployment fails
again, contact Cisco TAC.

I got this error when I deploy configuration from FMC to FTD. My policy is just a test simple one. 

Can anyone please help me?

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-ngfw-virtual/215258-troubleshooting-firepower-threat-defense.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Without knowing what you are trying to deploy we cannot help you.  You need to be as specific as possible when describing the issue you are facing.  Please be as detailed as possible as this will make it easier to understand your network and help us formulate a possible reason for what is causing the issue.

Such information that is needed should include, but is not limited to, FTD model, FTD and FMC version, what configuration you are trying to deploy, is this a production network or a lab.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card