Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

FMC starts registration then displays Discovery failed and then unregisters the FTD saying - Unable to get status message.On FTD i see registration pending then complete before it gets unregistered. Both communicating on port 8305.  I see the followi...

mateens by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Not great on these and trying to learn.This is for a CISCO ASA 5008-X firewall.It's a simple question about the firewall in general, not that there is a problem with it.I would like to know, what the SSD is used for in the ASA firewalls.  And ...

Reg80 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Going to upgrade my Asa 5585-SSP 20 from version 9.8(4)32 to 9.14(2) Found some article that to manage firmware 9.14(2) need asdm version 7.13(1.101). But asdm version 7.13(1.101) is not supported on ASA 5585 device.  Can anyone please hel...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have problem to setup timezone under SFR module.   Under FireSIGHT there are only option to setup sync which timeserver, but it looks did not have options to setup the timezone. How can I update from FireSIGHT WebGUI or CLI at SFR module? ...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If have an FTD device set with inline on ports ge0/0 and ge0/1, but it's not passing traffic. I can see in the logs that traffic is being allowed, but there's no internet access. I've verified the physical connections are correct, the rules are set t...

sonic8or by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using GNS3 for a test lab. I'm trying to bring up 2x interfaces on the FTDv from FMC Gi0/0 and Gi0/1 - Gi0/0 is my inside interface, Gi0/1 my outside. I'm running the FMC in Evaluation mode and have 90 days of functiionality for testing. When...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card