Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Routing in Firepower Device Manager

Eduard A.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Can somebody tell me how to do any dynamic routing in an ASA with FDM. Here are my device details:

Model: Cisco ASA5508-X Threat Defense

Software: 6.4.0.7-53

VDB: 309.0

Rule Update: 2018-10-10-001-vrt

I successfully created some configuration related to VPN before via flexconfig on this same machine and been able to deploy them. I am now trying EIGRP via flexconfig (please see attached files) and I am getting Deployment Failed errors.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't believe EIGRP configuration with FDM is supported until 6.7 at which point it will be integrated in to the GUI (vs. Flexconfig).

You can deploy an EIGRP FlexConfig using FMC. Note you need to specify an EIGRP process ID and the mask is CIDR type, not an inverse mask.

FMC EIGRP Deploy.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't believe EIGRP configuration with FDM is supported until 6.7 at which point it will be integrated in to the GUI (vs. Flexconfig).

You can deploy an EIGRP FlexConfig using FMC. Note you need to specify an EIGRP process ID and the mask is CIDR type, not an inverse mask.

FMC EIGRP Deploy.PNG

Eduard A.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Marvin thanks for the info. But I was able to deploy the EIGRP in 6.4, the problem was the wildcard mask, you are right it was CIDR.

Cheers!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card