Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I bought an ASA 5520 from a local for sales and the seller said it had the botnet filter and GTP/GPRS included. The ad also said it would be reset to factory defaults. Upon startup, I was presented with the ROMMON prompt. His version of factory defau...

Hello, I have ASA 5555-X with FirePOWER which I didn't use yet. I downloaded two images for it, then asasfr-sys and ftd. I assume that the appliance comes with the asasfr preinstalled and one must reimage it with ftd if FirePOWER services is needed. ...

alsayegh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I enter into rommon mode to upload an image, the link is down on my interface to set up the TFTP. However, I have configured this port for no shutdown. When in enabled mode, the link is up with no further configuration. Is there a way to make th...

Hi, I'm running an FMCv version 6.2.3, have been for a while and everything seems to work fine. However if I try and configure the database event values and click save I get an error saying "The Host that you are trying to configure (x.x.x.x) could n...

DAVIES604 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am facing a strange issue that'why I hope someone here will give me a solution, at least a good lead. I have a new customer that called me because he had his VPN KO : anyconnect profile didn't work.I saw that there was a HA configur...

We're using Cisco ASAv 9.10 together witch Cisco Anyconnect 4.7 clients. Due to the Poodle voulnerability and other vulnerabilities I'm doing some changes in CBC ciphers, and we're turning off TLS 1/1.1, plus changing from Diffie-Hellman group2 to gr...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card