Views
Helpful
Replies

Equivalent of management access interface setting in FTD 7.1

Jacob Gibb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I have setup a FTD appliance and would like to manage the 'inside' interface across the vpn tunnel (L2L) to the main DC where VPN RA tunnels terminate. I am using the inside interface as the route for management traffic and have all 0.0.0.0 allowed for SSH/HTTPS. In the ASA there was an option to designate an interface as management access and allow ping etc to the interface when hair-pinning from a VPN connection (along with having the correct sysopt permit intra/inter interface commands). I do not see where this can be done on the FTD appliance and therefore cannot ping/https/ssh to the 'inside' IP address of the device but everything else on that subnet is reachable without issue. I did troubleshoot to on the main DC where the RA VPN terminates and packets are coming in and hair-pinning correctly towards the remote site, other side of the L2L tunnel, but no luck. Anyone else running into this issue? Thoughts? 

(10.62.0.3)RA VPN --> DC ASA < ----> Remote FTD 1010 --*10.42.0.1* (inside interface)

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card