Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to setup email encryption and we use Barracuda Email Security Gateway. It appears outbound encrypted emails are not going through because of ESMTP on Firepower. Is there a workaround instead of disabling it completely?

fuy5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have a question related to logging on Firepower. We have two option to configure it, first via Platform Setting, second via tab in Access Control Policy (this tab is near Security Intelligence, HTTP Response etc.) Question is: What is di...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem where the source IP is in the internal network and the destination in the VPN. Source IP is sending multiple requests on several different ports to destination IP.We remove the source IP from DHCP so that no one can receive an addre...

Hi Everyone.I am planning to upgrade FMCv form 6.5.0 to 6.6.0 version. FMCv manages Multiple FTD's Instance.  I see in smart license : "Out of Compliance" message. if I proceed for upgrading FMCv without procuring license, is there any impact or issu...

I would like to ask for assistance in determining what time of syslog events are being received by our syslog server:These are, I think Intrusion EventsDevice SFIMS: [1:43687:2] "INDICATOR-COMPROMISE Suspicious .top dns query" [Impact: Potentially Vu...

Jarby23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We’re planning to upgrade our FTD 2100 series and FMC version to 6.6.4. Current version for both FTD and FMC were 6.6.1 and FTDs are in HA deployment.I’m planning to upgrade our FTDs from FMC by installing the update patch.But when we visit th...

SaintEvn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm managing my FTD via FMC.I'm sending my syslog to an external server.Now, I've noticed that sometimes I get two of the same log under different user, for example: Jun  3 10:54:59 172.20.1.95 :Jun 03 07:55:00 UTC: %FTD-config-6-111008:...

Hi Cisco Community , I tried integrating FMC with AD server and able to integrate Ad with FMC .when i try to download users i get error invalid realm id .  iam using FMC version 6.6.4 and windows server 2012 R2 .  Attached error image .  Thanks for a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card