Views
Helpful
Replies

failed 2140

mickyq
Level 1
Level 1

FPR 2140 re-imaged as an asa has failed. on bootup i see this message:

firepower-2140 FPRM: <<%%FPRM-2-DEFAULT_INFRA_VERSION_MISSING>> [F1309][critical][default-infra-version-missing][org-root/fw-infra-pack-default] Bundle version in firmware package is empty, need to re-install

the device seems to have returned to defaults.

ive gone through the re-image again. the tftp works when in rommon but fails in the firmware download stage.

Has anyone had this problem or can recommend anything I could try.

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'd go straight to a TAC case with this issue. If could be failed hardware or badly corrupted firmware.

TheGoob
Level 4
Level 4

Yeah, I Have the same issue... I have 3 diff images I have tried, all from updates, and apparently "all are corrupt" [I doubt it]. Surely there must be a full reset/erase/reinstall.. BTW, WHAT DOES need to be reinstalled What IS missing?

@mickyq wrote:

FPR 2140 re-imaged as an asa has failed. on bootup i see this message:

firepower-2140 FPRM: <<%%FPRM-2-DEFAULT_INFRA_VERSION_MISSING>> [F1309][critical][default-infra-version-missing][org-root/fw-infra-pack-default] Bundle version in firmware package is empty, need to re-install

the device seems to have returned to defaults.

ive gone through the re-image again. the tftp works when in rommon but fails in the firmware download stage.

Has anyone had this problem or can recommend anything I could try.

firepower-1010 FPRM: <<%FPRM-2-DEFAULT_INFRA_VERSION_MISSING>> [F1309][cleared][default-infra-version-missing][org-root/fw-infra-pack-default] Bundle version in firmware package is empty, need to re-install

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card