Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I accidently removed an FTD from FMC that is a tunnel connected tail site firewall. I went and did a FMC restore which brings the FTD back and the tunnel is up and I can ping the mgmt interface of the FTD but I cannot deploy any configs to it. Also w...

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 running version  8.4(7)30. The new certificate just kicked in recently. I verified the SSL certificate through SSL Checker. It's working for our company website, as well as the VPN subdomain (vpn.company.edu). The company home...

BeakerBunsen_0-1661398993472.png

I'm trying to deploy ASAv in Azure and as the docs suggest, the management-only setting should be removed from the Management interface since "...the Management interface is the only interface that can have an Azure public IP address associated with ...

dkmz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,We have a cisco  ise 3.1 2 node deployment with Guest portal access via sponsor portal self-registration which is working fine. Guest is being served by Gig2 interface on ISE with separate VLAN ip address.presently, the guest registers and t...

Resolved! ssh v2

I was asked to only use ssh v2 on my cisco switch.If i use command show ip ssh it says version 1.99 and from what I read that means Im using ssh v1 and v2 so how do I disable ssh v1 and use only v2.

Hey guys I have a production FTD that is FDM managed. I have added a new FTD into FMC for which now I want to grab the config off the FDM managed FTD and apply to the FMC managed FTD. What is the best way to go bout this? I could not find through the...

Hello I want to add a remote FTD to an FMC, I tried to configure a VPN between the FTD and the FMC but adding the device deletes the FTD configuration. The truth is I don't really know how this configuration can be done, and taking into account that ...

FranciscoOpenLink_0-1661172314056.png
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card