cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower Deployment Stuck

Dale Dixon
Level 1
Level 1

"Deployment failed due to another deployment in progress for this device. Retry deployment," is the error.  I have rebooted firepower manager system but it is still stuck in deployment.  How do I kill the processors for deployment.  Had to re-image SSD drive for SFR module.  Need to delete old device in firepower manager and re-install new device, but cannot because firepower manager is stuck on deployment. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thx so much Dale, i had webex today with Cisco it was some file in database corrupted, its a known bug, the support run script to fix it and the issue resolved, and as you said re image sure will also fix it

CSCuy97856 policy deployment fails if tomcat restarts

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jetsy Mathew
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Dale,

You need to open a service request with the TAC as this needs the removal of peer entries from the firepower manager database and viceversa.

Regards

Jetsy 

I did already and they did it for me.  I will remove this from the discussion. 

Thank you for the reply.

please tell me what was the resolution 

Sorry but that was a little while ago. I think I had to reimage the SFR modules. Sorry I just saw your reply. I hope this helped better yet you already have a fix. 

Thx so much Dale, i had webex today with Cisco it was some file in database corrupted, its a known bug, the support run script to fix it and the issue resolved, and as you said re image sure will also fix it

CSCuy97856 policy deployment fails if tomcat restarts

Glad you got it fixed. 

Know this is old post, but do you have the script to fix the error having the same issue?

SegBorda
Level 1
Level 1

>expert

Admin~ sudo su

Root# OmniQuery.pl -db mdb -e "update action_queue set state=4 where state =1;"

Root# OmniQuery.pl -db sdb -e "update jobs_device_status set device_status='FAILED' where device_status='PARTIALLY_SUCCEEDED';"

# OmniQuery.pl -db cfgdb -e "update jobs_device_status set device_status='FAILED' where  device_status='PARTIALLY_SUCCEEDED';"

Root# OmniQuery.pl -db mdb -e 'delete from notification where status=7;'

Root# pmtool Restartbyid Tomcat

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card