Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower Management Center License with Smart Account

I have installed Virtual Firepower Management Center with version 6.2.2 and i have two physical FTD 4110 but i enabled evaluation license on FMC to manage both FTD and now evaluation period near to end and i didn't purchase license for virtual Management center yet , so i am wondering what will happened if the evaluation period ended , is it will affect the production traffic ? 

3 Replies 3

yogdhanu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would no longer be able to deploy any changes if there is no license (ie: license expired)

All the license based features like URL category/malware lookup would not work as well.

Hope that helps.

Yogesh

i am not using them yet , they are datacenter firewalls  and i just applying access rules with ip and port number from zone to zone , so will it affect the traffic or registering the two FTD on virtual firepower management center ?

BR,

Mohamed Fawzy

When your trial expires, your devices will maintain the latest configuration it was deployed to them without affecting traffic
Since you are using FTD's you are required to use Smart Licensing. To end the trial, you need to create a Smart Account and generate a Token.
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card