Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC No longer logging to event Viewer

candese.perez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Everybody! 

I'm running into an issue with the FMC Dashboard suddenly no longer displaying data in several widgets in the "Threats" "Intrusion Events" and "Geolocation" Panes  . I have verified that the access-policies are set to log to the event viewer, and have an intrusion policy configured. (These were not configured previously - following configuration I did  start seeing some data appear in the Intrusion events pane, however "Impact 1 Events by application protocol" and Impact 2 Events by protocol are still reporting "No Data", Under threats, I am seeing no data in "Connections by Security Intelligence Category/Traffic by Security Intelligence Category" "Indications of Compromise by User" and "Malware Threats" However, All intrusion events and Intrusion Events are reporting data. 

Just hoping to see if someone may be able to point me in the right direction to get the non-functional widgets working again, or to prove out that they are not reporting data because there is no data to report. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to shed light on anything I may have glossed over!

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card