cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate reports for specific FPR-2140 interface on FMC

ABaker94985
Spotlight
Spotlight

Our 2140 and FMC are both running 6.6.1, and I'm needing to generate reports for a specific interface. I don't see anywhere that I can define an interface or limit reports to a specific IP range when generating reports on the FMC - the reports seem to be global. Am I missing something? 

I have a second question about generating a Traffic Analysis report with Source IP vs Traffic Sent/Received. I'm missing how to do this for internal IPs. I've got initiator/responder, but those list public IPs. This goes along with the first paragraph: I'd like to have traffic details (sent/received bytes) for the internal IPs on a specific interface.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What kind of report are you trying to create? If it is connection events, then you can filter according to what you want under Analysis > Connection Events and then use the resulting display to create a report template.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What kind of report are you trying to create? If it is connection events, then you can filter according to what you want under Analysis > Connection Events and then use the resulting display to create a report template.

Thanks, Marvin - I appreciate your time and will accept this as a solution. I was able to create a graph under connection events using some different options. I didn't realize at the time I posted this what our customer actually wanted - they are currently using Fortigate firewall, and they have login to their cloud to pull dynamic reports for troubleshooting. If we migrate to a Firepower, they don't want to log into the firewall and troubleshoot but just have access to the reporting features. I'm not sure if this can be done, but I'll do some research and ask about this later if I get no where. 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card