cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I set up two factor login on ASDM?

jimmycher
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to have our users enter two separate passwords to be able to run ASDM (similar to user and enable passwords on the CLI).

How do I do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

guibarati
Level 4
Level 4

The only way I see it possible would be to have a OTP (one time password) server and use it as your authentication server for ASDM through RADIUS.

The server would have to be configured to receive the user's password + token code/otp.

So the user would use one username and on the password box would put his password + otp.

The server would strip the otp part of the password and if it's correct it will forward the username and password (without the otp portion) to the AD server (or will locally do it if you have the user created there.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

guibarati
Level 4
Level 4

The only way I see it possible would be to have a OTP (one time password) server and use it as your authentication server for ASDM through RADIUS.

The server would have to be configured to receive the user's password + token code/otp.

So the user would use one username and on the password box would put his password + otp.

The server would strip the otp part of the password and if it's correct it will forward the username and password (without the otp portion) to the AD server (or will locally do it if you have the user created there.)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card