cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to configure symmetric NAT in ASA 5506X?

Maivoko
Level 1
Level 1

How to configure symmetric NAT in ASA 5506X?

use dynamic NAT in the list in ASA
But which name is for symmetric NAT in NAT configuration in ASA?

Symmetric NAT need TURN servers

If hackers hack me , does it means he need to have virus or Trojan trigger to TURN servers , does it mean that can force hackers to use constant IP address of TURN address to leave hackers footprint?

Can symmetric NAT make hackers no longer hide in firewall or proxy , in another words , force hackers to use real IP address to connect trojan who behind firewall?

If so, why no one use symmetric NAT to get real IP addres of hackers to accuse hackers ?

I have worked in listed enterprise company , but after test with STUN serves , their firewall type is also not symmetric NAT, as I known web conference has TURN servers , but why enterprise still is not using symmetric NAT ?

I remember that 2006 I had implemented TURN server and STUN server , it had passed 16 years , web conference product had already had TURN servers functions but many company firewall are still not symmetric NAT type in many brand of firewalls. Is there still no people know how to implement symmetric NAT? And not know the purpose and not know how to use?

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card