Views
Helpful
Replies

IDSM Signature Updates

Arafat Bique
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Sudenly after Upgrade our IDSM-2 in the Realeses Tab the signature are not been updated but the IDS it self is up to date.

Generaly the IDS is update but I can't see the last aplied signatures on IPS>sig>releases...

Who has the solution?

Regards,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

2 Replies 2

Dustin Ralich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello.

Sudenly after Upgrade our IDSM-2 in the Realeses Tab the signature are not been updated but the IDS it self is up to date. Generaly the IDS is update but I can't see the last aplied signatures on IPS>sig>releases...

Are you encountering this behavior in IDM (the sensor's built-in GUI) or in IME (IPS Manager Express)?

I recently encountered a customer who ran into this behavior with IDM and the issue was due to the signature update(s) not actually completing 100% due to a defect being encountered.

I also recently encountered a customer who ran into this with IME and the issue was eventually resolved via an uninstall and re-install of the IME application software.

Hi

You probably right. I remember now that the problem starts after install the IME. I will try to uninstal and instal again.

Will let you know.

Regards,

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card