Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA question

HiHow can I allow a subnet on inside network for smtp and pop3 access and deny all other traffic without applying an ACL on inside interface.Subnet : 192.168.100.0/24allow only traffic SMTP and POP3Email Service is hosted with ISPFirewall is ASA 5510...

Hello,i have a FWSM that hosts three vlan interfaces: one between the MSFC and FWSM, one for HP wireless controller and one for wireless access-points.i am facing a problem in the communication between the wireless contoller and the access-point, whe...

Hi Friends ,I am new to cisco asa devices . I wanted to know if its possible to use ldap/AD authentication to allow internal users to use INTERNET services . As in configure different webfilter profiles , and then assign these profiles to different p...

AustinMas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi expertsi was going through the asa documentation for snmp inspection and it doesnot mention much about snmp inspection . if the traffic is going from one snmp host to a destination snmp server passing asa , will inspect snmp required ? if yes , wi...

hi expertsi have a host and server in the same range sititng inside of firewall, is the below communication possible from inside host (10.10.4.3) to inside server (10.10.4.4) which belongs to the same range by doing destination NAT .Firewall inside i...

I am trying to upgrde pdm from 3(1) to 3(4), when I use tftp and try toinstall pdm-304.bin it appears tostart up and load but always ends with the following message:Received 3152452 bytesBad magic number (0x6f6c636e)I have tried re-downloading it (se...

ian by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Network Adminstration and our company has an ASA 5510 with and AIP SSM-10 card. On the ASA interface when i try to load Intrusion Detection it says the following:"For IPS 5.1(1)S205.0, use the link below to access IPS Device Manager. (If ...

Would somebody from Cisco mind explaining how they can sell us a license for Cisco Security Manager 4.0.1 and when we try to upgrade to 4.1 they want to sell us another license???This is from the manual:"Normally when you upgrade from an earlier vers...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card