cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

L2_L3_IOU_Switches_Etherchannel are not pinging each other in eveng

Neaz_Arefin
Level 1
Level 1

Layer3 etherchannel is not pinging each other, ports are up and in use status, everything looks good but switches are not pinging each other in eveng. Plz check the attached picture for the switch version. Plz let me know any remedy if any one knows about it. Thanks 

dd.png

6 Replies 6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This need to be asked in eve-ng group, this is not related Cisco community question. make sure the image you using valid and working.

if not working, do not post the screenshot, post the config and outputs and example of test.

There are many documents available how to setup IOL Image in eve-ng (have you get chance to google ?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I'm very much aware of how to set up IOL Images, and questions are usually posted after research. EVE-NG  is okay with other configurations except the L3 Etherchannel. With same config packet tracer is working. I've resolved it successfully, It was not an EVE-NG issue at all. The switch images was causing the problem, all L2/L3 images has to be very latest version.   

make sure the image you using valid and working.

Since these images are all over posters re-name the image name as the latest,  show version can help you always - do not rely on image name. using the right image will be good.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Martin L
VIP
VIP

There are some issues with Etherchannels working properly in virtual labs; you should check this on eve-ng forum

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

I'd asked already, they referred to ask cisco community.  

I've resolved it successfully, It was not an EVE-NG issue at all. The switch images was causing the problem, all L2/L3 images has to be very latest version.   

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card