Views
Helpful
Replies

Managing ASA CX through Prime Security Manager

alexdelangel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends,

One of my customers is currently managing many ASA CX in single mode (each ASA has its own Prime Security Manager included). Now I am offering him the tool Prime Security Manager, so he will be able to centrally manage multiple ASA CX. The question is, if  policies that are currently configured on each ASA can be later discovered on the tool Prime Security Manager? Or do I have to later re configure on the central Prime Security Manager the whole Policies that are already configured on each ASA? Feel free to request as much information as needed, every comment or documentation will be appreciated.

Regards!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you bring a PRSM single device mode CX under management of PRSM in multiple device mode, the managing PRSM will discover the existing policies and give you the option to import and continue using them as-is.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you bring a PRSM single device mode CX under management of PRSM in multiple device mode, the managing PRSM will discover the existing policies and give you the option to import and continue using them as-is.

Thank´s for the answer Marvin,

I will install PRSM in multiple device mode, and will report back.

Regards!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card