Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I got new asa 5512 with ver 9.1 on it and I am trying to do a static nat, but it did not work. here is my config: object network hst-192.168.0.60 host 192.168.0.60 nat (inside,outside) static 173.x.x.xobject-group service svcgrp-192.168.0.60-tcp tcp ...

ziaeecABC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see the command I need to run from the link below. of how to do it.   However it looks like when it is done, it requires a reboot.  Does this reboot the whole ASA or just the CX module (see below).  You are inside of the CX module, so I am gues...

I want people on the outside going to https://1.1.1.68 to be allowed and be redirected to inside address192.168.168.242outside interface IP address is 1.1.1.65 255.255.255.240Here is what I was going to configure, will this accomplish what I want?obj...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ASA 5510 with image 8.21. When I have to switch from main ASA to BKP ASA, I boot my BKP ASA and then unplug the cables manually from main ASA and plug them into BKP ASA.But the problem is that I become unable to access the internet for a ver...

Hello,I've configured cpu threshold rising snmp trap on Cisco ASA (snmp cpu threshold rising 60% 5) and it works but the 5 minutes configured period of time no. ASA should send cpu threshold rising traps (above 60%) every 5 minutes while actually it ...

Hi, I have installed  Sourcefire_3D_Device_Virtual64_VMware-5.3.0-571 on vmware ESXi 5.0, installation was ok, I can ping  and access via ssh Sourcefire_3D but I am not able to access it via Internet Explorer or Firefox.I see with wireshark that Sour...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card