Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my virtual FTDv(new, not in the production),

1) One of my FTDv having an issue with the outside interface,

GigabitEthernet0/0

outside

Routed
11.1.1.5 Static

Enabled

The int link state is down and the warning sign is on, so it seems the link won't come up. I deleted and added the vnics on the hypervisor and reset the device by deleting the LOCAL manager via CLI - no Luck - How can I recover the int?. Deployment is also failing due to this issue.

2) I also have a question about the HA configuration. I read a document, which said we had to enable the Cisco cloud service (for sending events) - must we do this for HA? Is it possible to accomplish this without enabling cloud services?  

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@san ju. did you configure the interfaces in FDM and enable them? Which virtual adapter number did you select, the first 2 are mgmt and diagnostics, so the first usuable interface within FTD is virtual nic 3.

Sending events is not mandatory.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

@san ju. did you configure the interfaces in FDM and enable them? Which virtual adapter number did you select, the first 2 are mgmt and diagnostics, so the first usuable interface within FTD is virtual nic 3.

Sending events is not mandatory.

Hi Rob,

Yes having problem with the Network adapter 3 Using VirtIO (paravirtualized) - yes I configured and enabled it.

FYI have another identical same FTDv but it doesn't have any issue! 

At the first it was working fine.

thanks.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card