cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Managment deploy configuration FMC.

slonik220393
Level 1
Level 1

Good day. I apologize for the stupid questions, but for some reason I cannot find the answer in the documentation. When making a change to FMC, data for the deployment to FTD is collected, in FMC you can see the configuration of which modules will be affected, but is it possible to cancel / discard the accumulated changes (in whole or in part), i.e. synchronize configuration on FMC with FTD, how could this be done in ASDM? Is it also possible to verify which commands will be sent to the FTD during the deployment of the new configuration? Those. you can see the transcription in the Deplyment History, but it will be in fact, but I would like to somehow get acquainted with this information before deployment, in ASDM it was possible.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You can't use asdm.
On FMC, right now there are no options to see exactly what will be deployed nor a discard option.
You will see what type of config still be changed like access policies but not the exact rule.
This is coming in the coming version but still no discard option.
If you check on Cisco bug portal, there's still an enhancement bug open for these features.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

You can't use asdm.
On FMC, right now there are no options to see exactly what will be deployed nor a discard option.
You will see what type of config still be changed like access policies but not the exact rule.
This is coming in the coming version but still no discard option.
If you check on Cisco bug portal, there's still an enhancement bug open for these features.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card