Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Active Directory Single Sign On using more than one domain

Hello there,

Can someone assist me to know if it is possible to configure more than one domain eg. XX.COM and YY.COM for NAC ADSSO and how to do it.

regards,

Stanslaus.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Well, it is not something you can do on the NAC side.

On the CAS you can only configure ONE domain, however it is possible to authenticate users from different domains, as long as there is a trust relationship between the domains, i.e., if you have XX.COM and configure the CAS with XX.COM, you can authenticate users from YY.COM, if YY.COM and XX.COM have trust relationship between them.

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Well, it is not something you can do on the NAC side.

On the CAS you can only configure ONE domain, however it is possible to authenticate users from different domains, as long as there is a trust relationship between the domains, i.e., if you have XX.COM and configure the CAS with XX.COM, you can authenticate users from YY.COM, if YY.COM and XX.COM have trust relationship between them.

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

Thanks Tiago. We are on the process of creating a different domain for our work patners and was looking for the possibility of doing ADSSO on NAC for users in this different Domain.

regards,

Stanslaus.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card