Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Monitoring

Hi Community,Employees in my company are going through Microsoft Proxy Server. Furthemore,  I have got an Cisco ASA 5540 as an edge firewall.Here, my question is that How can i monitor through ASA that who are users bypassing my proxy server ?Can som...

Experts, i have some configs for an asa based on requirements stated. please help to point out if anything wrong in these.Currently:-7.7.7.7 - ASA outside interface Public ip 172.16.1.0 /24 ( currently on local interface) & 192.168.100.2 till 192.168...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i would like to know if the firewall is configured in failover and if i am changing the speed or duplex of any data interface (eg:gig0/1) of the unit acting as Active , will it get replicated to standby unit ? Also , if it doesnot gets replicated , w...

Hey guys, I'm configuring a PIX 501 for my office. The firewall will be connected to my router. Anyway, my company has no static IPs. All our outgoing traffic are assigned IPs by our ISP. So, can someone take a look at my below config and see if it'l...

Resolved! access list on asa

I have questions on following scenario with an ASA.Local interface ( 192.168.100 /24) , dmz (192.168.200 /24) & internet facing interface.Internet interface is shutdown temporarily & there is no internet based nat/pat currently being used.There are c...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a potential customer who has two sites. At each site they currently have a Cisco PIX firewall that provides firewall services with NAT, remote access VPN to one site and a L2L VPN between the sites. Also, they have a Cisco 1700 router at ea...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this be done?I have an internal web server behind an ASA 5510 w. 8.2 firmwareI can do the regular outside to inside NATting just fine but now a new requirement has come up that when the port 80 connect comes in from a specific subnet out on the I...

Hi GuysI have a pbx on my internal network on ip 192.168.1.4 and need to open udp port 5060 on the PIX 501 to point to the IP:Here is my access-list and static route is it correct, because my SIP account doesn't want to registerd?fixup protocol sip 5...

etienne99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am going to first apologize if my post is confusing or unclear.Here's what I am trying to accomplish:Apply an extended ACL allowing inbound SSL on my WAN port then port forward to an internal server.Problem:I've created the following port for...

Resolved! ASA logging queue

I'm having an issue where our syslog server does not appear to be getting all of the data that we expect it to get from a couple of our ASA's.  The ASA's that are syslogging properly show "Current 0 msg on queue, 512 msgs most on queue" while the pro...

corey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card