Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My ASA 5520 is used in transparent mode behind a router used as gateway (ex. 91.123.30.1) for all my hosts. Recently I have changed my topology from :ASA -- ROUTER -- SW -- HOSTSto :ROUTER -- ASA -- SW -- HOSTSIn the new topology I have some issue...

jquintard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Allhope this find you well.im new in ASA & Firewalls.i tried to configure Site-Site vpn on ASA 5520, the tunnel established and working fine , but there's some remote sites disconnected for a while from time to time for 15 to 60 minutes then conne...

Resolved! NAC issue

Nac policy is being enforced on a cisco switch.If a non cisco switch is connected to that cisco switch, can nac policy be implemented on the non cisco switch ?

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to ASA, especially to ASDM 8.3.1 As the topology show, I would like to setup a rule and NAT for user at public IP remote to the dedicate machine, using port 3389 (RDP) Pubic network (int outside 202,152,80.34 ) ->STATIC NAT --> 10.10.10...

Hi Guys,We have a couple of ASA 5510s running OS v7.0(6) setup with A/S failover.The firewall has 4x 100mbps interfaces. These interfaces have been configured as followse0: Outside (internet facing)e1: Inside (internal facing)e2: 802.1Q trunk (DMZ su...

Hello Everyone,Somewhat of a newbie.I have to review several firewall configurations, that I do not have responsibility for.I am reviewing a small office that does no hosting with internet access for the office users.I didn't create the configs,...

wmpickens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card