Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC + External policy

stan_bianou
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've tryied to configure external policy for my NAC. I use ACS 3.3 and ePolicy orchestrator server(Network associates), but I always have the error:"no token returned by an external policy...". I have CTA 1.0 and McAfee VirusScan 7.1 install on my laptop.May be the authentication of the AV server doesn't succed or it might also be something else.

Can somebody advice me on what I have to do to make it work.

Thanks.

Stan.

3 Replies 3

lronnau
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stan, currently the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator does not support NAC as an external posture validation server. Their next generation product will support this in the early summer timeframe.

Thanks you very much. I realise that I was trying to make work something that wouldn't as well and I was getting really frustrated.

Do you have an idea of which version of ePolicy Orchestrator will be supported in the NAC framework? The documentation that I found is not accurate in that subject.

Thanks.

There is a product called McAfee Policy Enforcer. You may want to look into this.

http://www.mcafee.com/us/products/mcafee/policy_enforcement/policy_enforcer.htm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card