Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I wan to update my brnd new installed IDSMC2.1 with IDS-K9-sp-4.1-5-S189.zip file, but the update process doesn't start. The job is just waiting in the Pendig Sig Jobs List.Any idea?Thnx

teperjesi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My boss wants an MOTD banner on our PIX-515Es running version 6.3(3). I have put the banner in and it shows up when I do "show banner". The banner does not appear when you log on or go to "priv exec" mode. It is only displayed when you logoff. I ...

dan_sally by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read that I can deploy an a DMZ on Pix 506.Is it true?Don't I need three ethernet interfaces?I need to connect Web server on DMZ.Does somebody advice on a document about it ?Best regardsLorenzo

lformelli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use the PIX 501 firewall for the following purposes, but not so sure if it can handle them: 1) support 3 interfaces: inside, outside, and a DMZ? 2) Remotely configure/maintain the firewall using command-line interface (CLI) via VPN? 3...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a Pix 515 to Netscreen at our hosting company firewall over a VPN. Everthing works OK except communication from behind the PIX to the hosting network on TCP port 1026, all other ports communicate OK to the same server. Communications wor...

I have 2 problems, the first is, I need to set up a ACL that will enable only certain IP addresses access to my internal W2K Terminal Server. My second issue is my PIX seems to just stop working.... meaning, I don't change anything, just all of a sud...

hx2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We wish to have 2 default routes. One points to a gateway on the outside interface network. The other points to a gateway on another interface, but has a higher metric. If the first default route gateway is not accessible, we want the traffic to g...

ajit.shah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all !I've the case, ASA connects to 02 routers via ethernet. 02 Routers connect to Internet follow 02 Leased line. I want to configure on ASA to route base on "service", "mail" go out to Internet via "Internet Line 1" (Router1) and "web" go out to...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card