cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No URL Statistics info in Firepower Management

Radovan Ridzon
Level 1
Level 1

We have a problem with information in URL Statistics.

After the upgrade to v6.0.0.1 (build 26) we have no detail information about URL statistics. There are info about traffic statistics by URL category and reputation (Dashboard->URL Statistics), but there are no info in each category. When I try to open URL Category, there are No records about Connection Events (Dashboard->URL Statistics->Denied Connections by URL Category). When I click Edit Search, make no changes and search again, everything is OK. Any help, why can't I perform search at the first time?

3 Replies 3

yogdhanu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Could you check if the ACP rules have logging enabled on all rules? . If data shows up in dashboard , then it means you do have rules based on URL.

Try to go to connection events from analysis>connection events and then check if you see events based on URLs . You can also customize the time window to see latest event or event from specific time when you know there will be some event.

Hi...

I have logging enabled on all rules. When there are No records about Connection Events (Dashboard->URL Statistics->Denied Connections by URL Category) shown, I click on the Edit Search, make no changes and click Search again, everything is OK. I can see all information about denied connections. It seems, there is problem with search engine when it is enabled directly from URL Statistic dashboard.

It seems it needs deeper investigation from database point of view, I would suggest to open a TAC case.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card