Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA 5505 that was previously using an AAA server for authentication/authorization. This AAA Server is gone. Now, I'd like to log in locally. However, I do not know any local passwords. I used the Cisco guide to reset the password (confre...

Hi support,   Please be inform that we are having issue regarding Site to Site VPN connection in one of our Microsoft Azure partners, and we need your immediate assistance and support. Our site to site VPN connection is currently up, but it keeps o...

Hi Team, Please help me on this. The SIP phone is successfully registered to CUCM but the IP registered on it is its inside IP not the NAT'd IP. But when we use SCCP phones the registered IP is its NAT'd IP. CUCM - ASA- ISP - ASA - SIP IP Phones Th...

Mady by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this sounds simple for others, its just that I'm not a Cisco ASA user ever since. What do I use? by the way, I'm using the Cisco ASDM in configuring. Do I use? Add Static NAT Rule, Dynamic NAT Rule, NAT Exempt Rule, NAT Policy Rule,  Dynamic ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a problem with memory on my Cisco ASA 5515. After configuring Active/Standby HA my ASA three days ago my asa used 1150 Mb but now it uses 1650 Mb. I have no idea why it happened. Results of 'show version' and 'show memory detail' in th...

lyutov_dv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I've been doing a lot of reading to really understand how NAT works in ASA version 8.3 and higher.  I haven't been able to quite find any documentation that addresses my particular question, so I figured I would try here.  I would like it...

Firstly apologies, as this may be a very simple fix, but after banging my head against a wall for two days I just can't seem to work it out!! We have an asa 5512-x we want to terminate two separate Amazon instances on. We have two ISP static IP addre...

I am showing significant drops in NAT reverse failure and trying to figure out where the issue is. Show ASP Drop  Flow is denied by configured rule (acl-drop)                           6676289  NAT reverse path failed (nat-rpf-failed)                ...

D Blum by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have the following problem. I want to access my PC from outside throught the ZBF.I made my ZBF with CCP and by default RDP is not allowed. that's why , i made some changes in the configuration. target:class)-(sdm-zp-NATOutsideToInside-1:class-de...

Hello Everyone!!!I had a little problem with the ASA 5520 with 8.2(3)!!This appliance had been working fine since one moth ago, but the last week the ISP did some changes in the E1 and we have some problems with the connection to Internet, but this p...

kathy-kat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CDA Firesight and

Hello, Can anyone help me with a configuration question relating to CDA and the consumer device as an ASA? I have a Firesight server all setup fine, I'm working on an issue with the CDA getting information from the ASA.  The ASA configuration in part...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card