Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have two identical firewalls that are running 9.4(2)11 with asdm-761.bin... One will launch the asdm just fine and the other will not. Configurations are same. They were both working at one time. Any ideas why the one stopped?

Resolved! Pix to asa 5510

Dears, I am trying to upgrade my pix 515 to ASA 5510 . I have mostly copied the configuration but is stuck on one part where we have  set the IP next hop in the pix. For some reason I cant find the SET IP NEXT HOP command in the asa. What could be th...

mrehman02 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, very basic question about nat. If I have an ASA with the following: OUTSIDE = 10.1.1.1    >>>> connects to another ASA 10.1.1.2 INSIDE = 192.168.1.1/24 The inside subnet has 2 web servers (192.168.1.100:80 & 192.168.1.101:81) Do I have to use NA...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HTTPS Port 443

I do not have much experience with firewall side of things, there for I had a question with regards to what I am trying to do. I have enabled Direct Access on Windows Server 2012, for DA to work it uses HTTPS port 443. How do I open or enable Direct ...

Qzafar712 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes