Views
Helpful
Replies

Questions about ASA-CX

crusier2015
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I´m configuring the ASA-CX, but the follow doubts, if is possible could you help me?

About Filters:

- I tried block application WhatsAPP  and Skype but no success, could you help me? I´m running version : 9.2.1.1 (48).

- Is it possible to configure policies with schedule time to work?

About Database:

- All files from database are in SSD , how can i see your size?,

- how can I know when the size will be full, PRSM display a message? And what will happen if the size is full?

Tks

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Any applications using tcp/443 (SSL) would require a decryption policy on the CX. I believe both Skype and What's App use SSL in some form or another.

I don't believe you can specify time schedules for enforcement or applicability of CX policies.

You can see the log files in a limited way via cli using the "support..." commands.

They should be rolled over as they fill up (first in - first out).

Tks Marvin,

In version 9.3.2.1 (9) it is possible schedule the policies.

I have more two doubts:

When I active the Intrusion Prevention, the remote RDP  from outside dont work, when i insert the username and password,  the message that appers is "Configuring remote session", and the connection never complete. If i desactive the Intrusion Prevention, the RDP works. And the log events say that the communication was allowed;

I need download the putty.exe from Internet, with Malware Protection active, i cant download. How can i configure exception for this?

Tks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card