Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Security Zone from FMC 6.4 managing FPR2110

While configuring an interface for a FPR2110 using FMC 6.4.0.4 I created a new security zone.  While creating this zone, I mislabeled (typo) the zone.  I was able to create a new zone with the correct label, but I cannot determine how to delete the incorrectly labeled zone, there is no use for it because of the typo and it should not be in the list anymore.

What is the procedure to remove a security zone from the FMC list for FTD devices?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In FMC go to Objects > Object Management > Interface. The zones should be listed there.

Assuming you don't have the unneeded zone assigned anywhere, you can delete it from the Object Management screen. Just click the trash can icon to the right of it (or select the zone and right-click it).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In FMC go to Objects > Object Management > Interface. The zones should be listed there.

Assuming you don't have the unneeded zone assigned anywhere, you can delete it from the Object Management screen. Just click the trash can icon to the right of it (or select the zone and right-click it).

Thanks Marvin,

I had looked over the Object Management page numerous times and was looking for a menu item for Security Zones. I completely skipped over the interface page.
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card